View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 7:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Chaos Marines 

Color Scheme?
Poll ended at Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:55 am
World Eaters 4%  4%  [ 2 ]
Word Bearers (Totally typoed Wprd in the screenshot) 25%  25%  [ 13 ]
Nightlords 6%  6%  [ 3 ]
Iron Warriors 25%  25%  [ 13 ]
Death Guard 8%  8%  [ 4 ]
Emperor's Children 6%  6%  [ 3 ]
Black Legion 19%  19%  [ 10 ]
Alpha Legion 8%  8%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 52

Chaos Marines 

Post Re: Chaos Marines
Ok, this is my first time posting... but I was working on a chaos faction myself. It didnt go so well on my part, but I think i did ok on the jetpacks. You all could use them if you want.

Attachment:
Chaos jetpack2.png

Attachment:
Chaos jetpack1.png

Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:00 am

Theseus wrote:
Miles_T3hR4t wrote:
I take back what I said, after actually using your other mod, and knowing your level of skill, this is EXACTLY what I want to see:

CHAOS UNDIVIDED!

1 Khorne Berzerker
1 Slaanesh Noise Marine
1 Nurgle Terminator (because we need a terminator)
1 Tzeench Sorcerer

Give them pre-set weapons that only they can use, and do not make ANYTHING other than these.
Color them each to match there specific armies.

Okay dude, I like and everything but you're a nit-picking demanding son-of-a that lives and breathes fudge Warhammer and complains about ANYTHING that wasn't copied and pasted out of the damned 50 dollar codex. Settle the hell down. Damn.

Codex is 30, not 50, and the only reason I nit-pick is when you make a conversion mod, that isn't like the original in appearance, name, or description. And Like I said, After seeing your Imperial Fists, I think you can pull this off if you just do those 4, In fact, I am even willing to help to an extent, If you like I can provide you with pictures, stats, descriptions and some help with how to do the coding.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:52 am
Profile YIM WWW

Word Bearers.. just.. the colors make it awesome.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:13 am

Mike Hunt wrote:
Jet-pack sprites

Yeah those are actually pretty cool, I'll make some adjustments and use those.

Miles_T3hR4t wrote:
Stuff.

The help would be appreciated, all I'm saying is that I neither want/nor will stick to canon 100% of the time. It's base to work off of, in my opinion if you want to play with them exactly as they are written, go play a game with them in it. :???:

Looks like Word Bearers and Iron Warriors are winning, which is good considering my favourites are those two and the Alpha Legion.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:03 am

Theseus wrote:
Mike Hunt wrote:
Jet-pack sprites

Yeah those are actually pretty cool, I'll make some adjustments and use those.

Miles_T3hR4t wrote:
Stuff.

The help would be appreciated, all I'm saying is that I neither want/nor will stick to canon 100% of the time. It's base to work off of, in my opinion if you want to play with them exactly as they are written, go play a game with them in it. :???:

Looks like Word Bearers and Iron Warriors are winning, which is good considering my favourites are those two and the Alpha Legion.

I will help you get info on them, and will send you pictures, both cannon, and net-created 'non official art' from places like TG, as well as pictures of models people have made of chaos, and detailed paint scheme info.
I can't do it all at once and I'm kinda feeling a bit blah right now and not motivated. I have alot of things i want to run off and do, but they all seem equally interesting, so I sit here undecided.

In addition to help you with this I REALLY want to make a slaanesh noise marine. I dunno why, it seems like it could be fun. and I wont even do a cannon one, I have this pic someone on /tg/ made thats done all... i dunno how to describe it, it has internet humor gone serious all over it. and I have no problem with things being non cannon, as long as they don't try to be cannon in some aspects (such as your imperial fists, which are proper for 90% of it, and then way in left field for the other 10%)... In other words, all or nothing. And As I said, I will help. also about earlier, I was playing an MMO, and in the middle of a huge fight, and you seemed pissed.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:02 am
Profile YIM WWW

Here is another sprite, nothing too fancy just posting to keep this thing alive

Attachment:
Blastmaster.bmp [1.64 KiB]
Downloaded 35 times

its supposed to be this Noise Marine weapon.
Attachment:
NoiseMarine.jpg
NoiseMarine.jpg [ 25.79 KiB | Viewed 1883 times ]

Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:05 pm

gtaiiilc wrote:
I want rubric marines :(

Do this. Make them bleed dust. Hell yeah.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2