View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 7:56 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Some small questions... 

Post Some small questions...
I was shown this game by a friend (Grif) and I was instantly hooked (thx), but i have 3 questions:

1. How do you use the scene editor or Campaign mode?

2. How can you get infinite or near infinite gold?

3. Why are there no computer enemies except dropships and the odd robot?

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:10 pm

Post Re: Some small questions...
1. The scene editor is pretty self-explainatory - just open up the menu (look under Options-keys) and buy stuff. The campaign mode isn't done yet :D.

2. You can get loads of gold by editing a line in Settings.ini (the variable should something like StartingGold). Just put it up into the 100 grands and you're good.

3. The dificulty does not determine how hard the computer is to play, but the number of enemies it spawns. You probably clicked on Easy or Normal :).

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:14 pm

Raithah wrote:
1. The scene editor is pretty self-explainatory - just open up the menu (look under Options-keys) and buy stuff. The campaign mode isn't done yet :D.

2. You can get loads of gold by editing a line in Settings.ini (the variable should something like StartingGold). Just put it up into the 100 grands and you're good.

3. The dificulty does not determine how hard the computer is to play, but the number of enemies it spawns. You probably clicked on Easy or Normal :).

Thx...and...uhh...i kinda found having my own guys kill each other was fun...so i might stick with that..

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:23 pm
REAL AMERICAN HERO

1. Scene Editor and Campaign options on the main menu are not functional. The bunker editor, which starts when you begin a map, is fairly self explanatory.

2. To get infinite funds, open Activities.ini, find the second "FundsOfTeam1" variable, and change it to 999,999.

3. You seem to have already figured this one out, and, anyways, I detailed an answer on FSG forums.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:28 pm

Grif wrote:
1. Scene Editor and Campaign options on the main menu are not functional. The bunker editor, which starts when you begin a map, is fairly self explanatory.

2. To get infinite funds, open Activities.ini, find the second "FundsOfTeam1" variable, and change it to 999,999.

3. You seem to have already figured this one out, and, anyways, I detailed an answer on FSG forums.

Lol..i took the same name, now too juggle like 5 forums at once...

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:30 pm

Raithah wrote:

Thanks for the second question, I was also wondering if there was a better way to raise funds and raise the starting gold levels, as I find gold mining to be time consuming (thats not saying its not fun, cause it is, but not ALL the time.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:33 am

Location: outside the shithole called the University in the Forest
4 months, 1 day.
Can we have a blanket lock on topics from before the wipe to prevent this from happening?

Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:20 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]