View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 How to add images to your mod 
REAL AMERICAN HERO

Post Re: How to add images to your mod
The Mind wrote:
So....should this be stickied or not is all im asking.

If not, its cool. Just seems like a big problem with new modders these days.

No you're asking a mod to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sticky this.

We have more than enough ♥♥♥♥ stickied. Getting Ophanim to add it to the help resource and then leaving the thread alone, now that would be both possible and fairly likely.

Fri May 29, 2009 3:56 am

This tutorial is pretty good and very clear.
If I'd been a newb and seen this, I would be posting my mods always with pictures like theres no tomorrow.

@Grif: Flap flap flap

Fri May 29, 2009 8:45 am

numgun wrote:
@Grif: Flap flap flap

WAT

Fri May 29, 2009 10:04 am
Profile YIM WWW

Grif wrote:
The Mind wrote:

We have more than enough crap stickied. Getting Ophanim to add it to the help resource and then leaving the thread alone, now that would be both possible and fairly likely.

@grif: no im not, dude. Im wondering if it is worth stickying. Gosh. I really dont care if its not, its just no gmod has said anything about it. Honestly, stop flaming everybody to make yourself feel better.

Fri May 29, 2009 6:06 pm

The Mind wrote:
Grif wrote:
The Mind wrote:

We have more than enough crap stickied. Getting Ophanim to add it to the help resource and then leaving the thread alone, now that would be both possible and fairly likely.

@grif: no im not, dude. Im wondering if it is worth stickying. Gosh. I really dont care if its not, its just no gmod has said anything about it. Honestly, stop flaming everybody to make yourself feel better.

I'd say it's worth sticking.
In the Mod releases section.

Fri May 29, 2009 11:00 pm
REAL AMERICAN HERO

The Mind wrote:

Saying "Man there sure aren't many mods around I wonder if I would be worth being a mod" is not asking to be a mod, yet it is.

Saying "man this thread sure isn't stickied I wonder if it'd be a good sticky" is not asking for a sticky. But it is.

In conclusion, really, you think I'm flaming you to feel better about myself? Man, are you in like your first day of psychology class or something? ♥♥♥♥, that is so deep I am drowning.

Numgun: highly mature posts from the public face of cortex command. I am not surprised in the least.

Sat May 30, 2009 1:06 am

Grif wrote:
The Mind wrote:

Saying "Man there sure aren't many mods around I wonder if I would be worth being a mod" is not asking to be a mod, yet it is.

Saying "man this thread sure isn't stickied I wonder if it'd be a good sticky" is not asking for a sticky. But it is.

In conclusion, really, you think I'm flaming you to feel better about myself? Man, are you in like your first day of psychology class or something? crap, that is so deep I am drowning.

Numgun: highly mature posts from the public face of cortex command. I am not surprised in the least.

Basically, you're saying i want this to be stickied. But i don't.

Once upon a time, i was frustrated at seeing really bad mods without pictures, and i got frustrated. So i decided to make a tuorial out of my frustration. I thought, "Hm..... maybe people could actually use this," and i made it better. Then i decided to ask if people would use this enough to sticky it. I made this to help people, but if it helps no one, then why the heck would it be stickied? It shouldn't. That is why i was ASKING IF IT WAS USEFUL NOT IF IT SHOULD BE STICKIED to see if it would actally be somewhat beneficial in the future to new modders.

I just wanted opinions: yes or no for, "Would this help you if you were a new modder?" That is all. I can see where youre coming from if you thinking this is a waste of time because every person with a brain should know how to do this. I agree, but im seeing quite a few people not including pics in their mods.

Sat May 30, 2009 5:02 am

Grif wrote:

http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/0912 ... p-flap.gif

Your rage turned me into a seal back there, my apologies.

Sat May 30, 2009 1:24 pm

numgun wrote:
Grif wrote:

http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/0912 ... p-flap.gif

Your rage turned me into a seal back there, my apologies.

Ohh man that's hot, I'm going to flap so hard to that.

*flap flap flap flap*

Sat May 30, 2009 10:38 pm

Well I found the tutorial useful despite the bad comments by people. I needed to know to get pictures with my mod, and it told me how to get pictures with my mods. Just what I wanted.

Sun May 31, 2009 8:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2