View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Tek Troopers - Updated 9/29/2012 - CC 1.0 

Tek Troopers - Updated 9/29/2012 - CC 1.0
Updated for official build 1.0.
//INITIATE ORDER FORM? Y/N
////PROCESSING REQUEST….
//DONE!
//ACTIVATING USER INTERFACE….

Hello, and thank you for choosing the Tek Troopers.
Here at TT we strive to bring you the strongest and most durable robots.
Made from 45% xenocronium, 15% titanium, 30% steel, and 10% recycled metals, these robots are built to last in hot combat situations, deep in space, or far under a planet's surface.
Now please, browse our items. We promise you won't be disappointed!

//CONTACTING SERVER...
//SERVER FOUND!
//LOADING IMAGE.....

//LOADING UNITS LIST.....
//DONE!
//LISTING UNITS.....

1: Tek Mech - This standard size robot is outfitted with many layers of armor. It is the only robot that is included with nanobots which start to automatically repair it when injured.
2: Tek MARK2 - This large size robot has a small layer of armor plates to protect it. This robot is very good for a direct attack, as it can take quite a beating.
3: Tek Scout - This small drone can be used for anything from locating the enemy to suicide bombing. Cheap and dispensable.
4: Tek Walker - This medium size walker has a turret mounted laser cannon on top. These are good for defending a base, for the beam does not affect concrete and the such.
5: Tek Elite - The strongest of the infantry style robots. These were made to fight in the heat of a battle and have strong armor. One of these is enough to take down a good sized enemy force.
6: Tek Heavy - A weaker version of the Elite. 3 or 4 of these can be used to effectively storm and take a base.
7: Tek Light - The weakest of the infantry robots. A well place shot can render these useless, but they still make up for it in large numbers.
8: Tek Dark - This robot is themed for special ops operations. These are a threat on a dark landscape. Slightly stronger than the Light.
9: Tek Annihilator - The pride and joy of the Tek Troopers. The strongest and most advanced unit by far. When your enemies see this giant mech coming in to destroy them, they run in fear.
10: Tek Brain A - This brain unit is encased in reinforced xenocronium steel plates. The external armor, however, can be destroyed to expose the fragile core.
11: Tek Brain B - This is a stronger, more durable brain unit. This one does not have an outer layer of armor, but it instead reinforced with super hard carbon in addition to other materials.
12: Gold Machine - This useful machine uses advanced nanotechnology to make gold. It is an extremely smart investment, and will make you a large profit over time.
13: Turret A - A small mounted turret. These can be used in groups to guard important areas.
14: Turret B - A more rapid version of the A turret. Much more effective and dangerous.
15: Turret C - This turret shoots out a medium-short range spreading laser shot. Extremely dangerous when used in groups.
16: Turret D - These experimental turrets fire small unstable plasma bursts at extremely high speeds, which make it very inaccurate. Alone, these cannon defend well. In large groups, they are the best protection.
17: Turret E - This turret was made as a precaution to anti-laser amor. Firing normal bullets, these rip through fleshy targets. Very effective in groups.
18: Rocket A - A small, durable rocket. This rocket can take a big beating, and can be used to ram into targets.
19: Rocket B - This rocket is more suited to delivery than the A rocket. It has two small armor plates on the side of the fuel tank, but they don't serve much protection.
20: Dropship A - This dropship is more durable than most, but can become very unstable if hit too hard. If an engine is shot off, it will roll across the ground crushing your enemy before it scuttles.
21: Orbital Drill - This beast of a drop pod is delivered straight into the ground. The pointed nose buries in and secure the craft, while the two other extensions keep it from going underground. Delivers cargo best on when on flat ground.
22: Tek Nuke B - This monstrosity of a bomb is feared by all. It is ordered as a craft and explodes into a mini version of hell as soon as it hits the ground. It leaves a giant crater in its wake, and kills everything above ground with its fallout.
23: Tek Nuke A - This bomb is a third of the strength as Nuke B, yet is still feared. Still strong enough to tear apart underground bunkers.
24: Drop Pod C - This heavy duty drop pod can deliver heavy units into the heat of battle.
25: Drop Pod A - The standard drop pod. It can be used to deliver cargo and crush any enemies it happens to fall on.
26: Drop Pod B - The lightest drop pod. Usually used to delivery multiple Scouts on a suicide run.

//LOADING WEAPONS LIST.....
//DONE!
//LISTING WEAPONS.....

Tek Sprayer - This is a sprayer of tough blue material. It looks cool and is very effective. A little stronger than concrete.
Tek Sprayer Bomb - A bomb that explodes into the material used in the sprayer.
Tek Laser Digger - Fires an EXTREMELY dangerous beam meant for digging. You can also kill just about anything with this.
Tek Radiation Sprayer - Very similar to the Radiation Sprayer from the SRC Radiation Trooper. If the weight of the particles stacking on top of an actor doesn't kill it, the wounds caused by it will.
Tek Pistol - The standard issue gun. Packs a little punch with 12 rounds. Dual version also avaliable.
Tek Sniper - Capable of headshots on most actors, this could be the top sniper in production. Very far range, very strong.
Tek Mortar - Fires 1 shot mortar rounds made of plasma. The explosion in and of itself it pretty weak, but has a high blast radius to balance it.
Tek AID - Fires off a highly concentrated blob of explosive blue... stuff. That then explodes into shrapnel and 10 impact bombs. Use with caution.
Tek Shotgun - Shoots 20 separated rounds of blue death. Highly effective at most ranges.
Tek Dual Laser - This laser uses a new technology to fire a small laser round from two locations.
Sonic Cannon - This gun uses the power of sound to rip things apart.
Tek Spread - This is the most dangerous gun in production. A threat to yourself and your target, it takes some skill to master. It shoots out 75 short range lasers, then 10 dangerous explosive rounds.
Tek Ripper - This gun shoots out a sharp object that, upon impact or detonation time, explodes into lots of little pieces of shrapnel that literally rip apart your enemies.
Tek Flamerthrower - This flamethrower is THE most realistic flamethrower to date.
Tek Rocket Launcher(RL-1) - A heavy rocket launcher. Fires a missile that, upon impact, explodes into a fiery cloud and 10 smaller explosive rounds.
Tek Mortar MK 2 - A new version on the mortar. This one shoots a small explosive round capable of decapitating normal clone.
Lightning Gun MK 1 - This gun shoots out a continuous beam of "lightning". It is slightly dangerous to the user.
Lightning Gun MK 2 - This gun is a stronger version of the LG MK1. Very danerous to the user.
Lightning Gun MK 3 - This gun (well, cannon actually) fires 500 rounds of pure lighting. Extremely dangerous to everything around the user.
Tek Semi-Auto - This is the weakest of the auto-guns. Meant for the Tek Light.
Tek Auto - This is the strongest of the auto-guns. Meant for the Tek Heavy.
Tek E-Sploder - This gun shoots out small explosive rounds. Meant for the Tek Elite.
Tek BFL - This wide laser uses a new technology to shoot a very wide beam that shoots right through most obstacles.
Tek BFG - A heavy machine gun used by the heavier, stronger actors, such as the MARK2 or the Elite.
Tek Blaster - A super gun that shoots out over 100 dangerous lasers. It destroys a CRobo in one hit.
Tek Bomb 1 - A small bomb capable of killing a light clone.
Tek Bomb 2 - A stronger version of the first bomb. It has a longer range, too.
Tek Bomb 3 - This explodes into clouds of blue. It tears off limbs. And kills grass.
Flare Bomb - Explodes into a laggy and glowy distraction.
Tek Nova - Extremely dangerous. It emits extremely harmful particles at random speeds. Guaranteed to rip apart the terrain and all the actors on it.
Tek Annihilator MG - The Annihilator's machine gun. So powerful, it can rip apart a normal clone in 2 shots.
Tek Annihilator Rocket Launcher - The Annihilator's rocket launcher. It will destroy anything it comes into direct contact with, and severely cripples anything close.

//LIST CLOSING.....
//DONE!
//FINDING CLOSEST PROVIDER.....
//PROVIDER FOUND!
//REDIRECTING.....

Download:
Mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2kqed49mrdm3x90

Credits are in the .rte
Includes Activities.ini

Last edited by whitty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:33 am, edited 12 times in total.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:59 am

Post Re: Tek Troopers - Final - B22
You misspelled realistic while talking about the flamethrower and you also misspelled only at the beggining, Oh and wow that was a massive update and now that you are done the tek troopers what are you gunna work on?

Edit: and dangerous

Last edited by waffles on Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:13 am

waffles wrote:
You misspelled realistic while talking about the flamethrower and you also misspelled only at the beggining, Oh and wow that was a massive update and now that you are done the tek troopers what are you gunna work on?

Haha thanks for the corrections. I typed this all up in notepad a few days ago.

I'll probably re-do some of my older mods, mostly the old SRC things. I re-did the super dynamite and gave it a fuse.
So yeah, I don't know, really. But I always have something I'm working on.

What I am most curious about is what you all think about the flamethrower. I spent HOURS working on that bastard.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:17 am

Hey Whitty you realize you never did includer that giant crab you promised.
Edit: Wow it seems like some powerful force does not want me to play this first I couldnt find my x-box controller then my missions rte and my settings ini both got erased.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:25 am

Well the walker is larger than a normal crab. :P

I guess that can be my next project: SRC Mega Crab.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:37 am

The TA weapons need offsets and so does the BFL and the flame thrower is awsome so is the gold generator

Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:04 am

too......manyyy..........thingies......BUT SO MUCH AWESOME!

the flamethrower was good. needs some work :grin: but the mortar and the flamethrower are my faves. this mod is made of win.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:15 am
Profile WWW

Nice to see this finished, Very interested to see what you do next.

Also, judging by your screenshots, can that ACrab actually WALK OVER MILDLY UNEVEN TERRAIN!!??

Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:52 am

Love everythin' about this mod. But there is a big problem.
The Annihilator just eats up the terrain when it's walking. Seriously, after some walking around, the tut bunker had very little dirt left. Even the AAL MPAM doesn't eat up terrain that fast.
But otherwise, this is a great mod.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:59 am

The orbital drill's landing system seems really similar to an idea i had back in the mod making section, which is nearly a dream come true to me. Intentional or not, I thank you.

Guns are nice, feels good using em, flamer is my fav despite the lag. Actors are nice too, though not really my taste but they are well-sprited. The rest of this mod is good, too.

Down side is needs fine tuning, like the terrain-eating issue. And I doubt if so many crafts and turrets are needed.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:44 am

These guys can't be useful in a modern environment if they're still using text-based Y/N interface technology.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:45 pm

metal chao wrote:
These guys can't be useful in a modern environment if they're still using text-based Y/N interface technology.

Bahahahahaha! XD

While i congratulate you for the effort of making this so do not i like the glow rape fetish you has. :3

Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Profile WWW

Whoa. This effort deserves a test. I'll download this.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:37 pm

cool ill try this!
DL'ed

Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:14 pm

I was never a fan of the Tek line- they're much too shiny for me- but I'll definitely give this a try. Hope the flamethrower's as ridiculously mind-bogglingly good as you say.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next